Experienced North Carolina Mediators Providing Dispute Resolution to Complex Cases
North Carolina BASED FIRM PROVIDES mediation SERVICES TO CLIENTS NATIONWIDE
Complex legal disputes are often settled without going to trial, saving the parties involved time, money and a lot of frustration. At Beason & Trehy Conflict Resolution, LLC, in Durham, North Carolina, our attorneys have over 75 years of experience helping solve disagreements using successful mediation techniques. Since 2002, our firm has worked hard to help people throughout the country avoid the more adversarial process of courtroom litigation.
RESPECTED mediators TAILOR STRATEGIES AND APPROACH TO EACH CASE
We carefully review the issues and intricacies of each case we take on to develop the most beneficial approach. We bring the following qualities when seeking to resolve legal disputes:
- Comprehensive understanding — We have worked on a wide diversity of complex issues, which requires the skills and knowledge we bring to our cases.
- Dedication — As a firm solely committed to dispute resolution, we provide focused mediation and arbitration services.
- Effective problem-solving skills — We analyze the issues and listen carefully to the concerns of the parties involved in order to bring about a satisfactory resolution.
- Risk Analysis — We understand the need for an effective risk analysis that is central to our practice.
We are dedicated to helping you keep your dispute out of the court system by providing our seasoned mediation services.
Accomplished Mediation Firm Resolves Cases Before Trial
Our firm is exclusively focused on resolving civil litigation matters through alternative dispute resolution. We provide these services to alleviate the need to go to trial:
- Mediation — As a result of our 75 years handling a broad range of complex matters, our attorneys bring conciliation prowess to all of our mediation services.
- Arbitration — Sometimes arbitration is required in contractual and other legal disagreements. Arbitration is a process by which an independent person is officially appointed to hear arguments and evidence and settle a dispute outside the court system. We act as independent arbitrators in deciding a variety of civil disputes.
Legal problems can often be more effectively resolved by avoiding an adversarial trial. Our firm has built a nationwide reputation for successfully settling cases using alternative dispute resolution.
Consult with an experienced North Carolina mediation and arbitration service provider
Beason & Trehy Conflict Resolution, LLC in North Carolina has been resolving conflicts outside the courtroom nationwide since 2002. To schedule a consultation, call 919-419-9979 or 866-517-0145 or contact us online.